As a woman, have you ever felt like you weren’t given the same opportunities to learn about money?
Maybe you’ve struggled with unanswered financial questions or concerns. Or perhaps you have experienced a knowledge gap when it comes to your understanding of finances compared to your partner’s.
Have you ever asked yourself:
- Will I have enough money for retirement, or will I end up being a bag lady?
- If I lose my job, should I use up my 401(k) until I find a new job?
- What can I do if a family member tells me that they’ll “handle” my finances, and I don’t think they know what they’re doing?
- How can I manage if Mom needs to come live with me?
- How can I manage if my kids are out of work, lose their home, and ask me for money that I can’t afford to give them?
- How would I survive if I had to go through a divorce?
If any of these questions have kept you up at night, that’s understandable.
You are not alone. More importantly, you’re in the right place.
Lynn S. Evans, CFP®, has helped hundreds of talented women who were successful in their careers, but were at a loss when it came to money. In her insightful book, Lynn shares her personal experiences and clients’ stories as she walks you through financial issues every woman needs to address.
With Lynn’s help you will learn how to:
- Plan a retirement that will be meaningful and invigorating for you.
- Protect your financial security and future when facing a divorce.
- Take charge of your money before a personal disaster strikes.
With over 30 years of financial planning experience, Lynn takes a deeply knowledgeable and empathetic approach to showing you how to take control of your finances and develop a healthy relationship with your money.